AN IN-DEMAND PRESENTER AND MENTOR, Tracy Beckerman has helped hundreds of writers expand their skills and their reach, and inspire them to go for their writing dreams. As a mom, a humorist, a syndicated columnist, a published author, and an expert in social media marketing and branding for writers, she brings a wealth of experience and a unique blend of humor, inspiration and information to her presentations.
In addition to informational sessions and workshops, Tracy also entertains groups with a stand-up style of comedy that draws from her popular column, Lost in Suburbia. Her varied presentations appeal to a wide variety of groups including, women’s groups, writing groups, community organizations, professional organizations, and university Writing, Journalism and Media classes.
Tracy has spoken at numerous industry conferences, writing workshops, and schools including,
- The Erma Bombeck Writers’ Workshop
- The National Society of Newspaper Columnists conference
- The American Society of Journalists and Authors conference
- The Windsor International Writers’ Conference
- College Media Association
- Blogher; Dad 2.0; Blogalicious; BloggyCon
- The University of Dayton, Penn State University, and more